- Our Resort has a three compartment living configuration.
- Dogs: Spacious 6’ X 5’ indoor heat/ac runs. 6’ X 5’
Outdoor concrete covered patio area and artificial grass for your dog’s needs.
- Cats: Spacious 3’ X 2 ½’ kitty cottages with padded beds.
We serve U.S. Veterinarians' #1 Choice- Science Diet Sensitive Stomach and Skin. If your pet requires a special diet, we encourage you to bring their food when boarding. Please mark all containers with your pets first and last name. By pre-bagging each meal in a separate bag, your pet will receive the exact amount of food that you feed him or her at home.
Please mark all medications with your pet’s name, dosage amount, condition being treated, how medication is to be administered and name of drug. A nominal fee will be charged.
Playground area available for your pets fun and run time. For your pets safety, we do not mingle together, unless they are from the same family. For a small additional fee, we offer a 15 minute walk along a country trail under the live oaks. Please schedule in advance.
- Dogs: A Day Boarding fee is applied per dog picked up after 12 noon.
- Cats: A Day Boarding fee is applied per cat picked up after 12 noon.
Special Pick Up-
If someone other than yourself will be picking up your pet, it must be arranged at check in. The owner must sign a release form and payment must be made on the day of drop off. The individual picking up must show identification before the pet is released.
In the event of an emergency or your pet becomes ill-
- We will notify you or your listed emergency number.
- We will contact your vet for any medical history and transport to a vet clinic in the New Braunfels area.
Flea and Tick Treatment-
In the event your dog has fleas or ticks, upon arrival we will charge a fee for a medicated bath treatment.